We will be working with Professor Jon Gunderson to create a plug-in for Microsoft Office 2007 to make documents and presentations more accessible to anyone who uses them, including people with disabilities.
- Nick Anastas (anastas2) (availability)
- Brett Clouser (clouser2) (availability)
- Mahmud Din (din) (availability)
- Alan Lynn (alanlynn) (availability)
An updated version of our schedule can be found here.
A draft version of our requirements document can be found here.
- Mahmud - Overview of Project
- Brett - Office Object Model & OpenXML
- Nick - Shading Models
- Alan - MISSING
- Final Presentation - Overview of Progress
The main purpose of our tool is to analyze Word documens/PowerPoint presentations to determine their accessibility level. Through CITA's Best Practices and discussions with Jon Gunderson, we've developed the following guidelines. The final version of the wizard will be responsible for detecting and helping the user to fix any accessibility violations in each of these areas.